Thursday, September 5, 2013

Day Four - getting stuff done

Rocking some French braids today!

After some nice resting time over Labor Day weekend, I was excited and ready for school again! I think I overdid it last week, so this week I'll take things slower. 

As Alex has been abruptly thrown into one more semester at BYU before his mission, things have been stressful for him - classes to register for, housing to find... He only had a week or two to get everything ready! Thankfully, I think it's all figured out now.

I've been helping Alex pack up his room in the Spencer's lovely home... I love being able to help, and we have been discovering so many mementoes he had forgotten. I've gotten to hear a lot of stories from Alex's childhood, which is great!

I also got my first missionary letter, from my dear Liz - I mean Sister Allison. She seems to be having a good time, and is doing well so far. I'm thankful for that, she's been in my thoughts often, I miss having her close by. 

I had my first college pop quiz on Wednesday! At first I was pretty worried about it, but I ended up getting a perfect score. Class was fun, as usual. Thankfully this story wasn't as sketchy as the last few.

We have a running joke in fantasy literature. The abnormal psychology class is next door, and all the fantasy literature  kids are so weird, so my professor always jokes that the psychology students sit watching us, through a hidden camera. An outspoken classmate of mind said something very strange, and the psychology class laughed loudly immediately afterwards. 

Coincidence? 

No comments: