Monday, November 17, 2008

Poll Results: Christmas wins!

Santa clipart 

The votes are in, and Christmas won for the favorite holiday! I must admit, I'm way excited this year, too. It always seems like the year goes so fast after Halloween, then it's Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Year's with my birthday in there too. ;) There was a three-way tie for second place: Valentine's Day, Halloween, and Thanksgiving.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Hey, Santa looks pretty stoked to see Christmas win! LOL Was there really any doubt who would come out on top?

I'll take any holiday. I love them. So fun!

ed and jane said...

You have fun polls. Christmas is my favorite as long as it starts the minute Thanksgiving is over. I love the lights and the music. Omi

Rebekah said...

Matthew is so excited about Christmas. The first time it snowed this year, he ran around the house saying, "Merry Christmas! Merry Christams!" It is so cute. Now we have our tree up and he can't help but go over to it all the time and touch all the lights and ornaments. I should have voted for him on the Thanksgiving poll--hands down, his favorite Thanksgiving food is cranberry sauce!

Wendy said...

Hey Girl! UPDATE! Where are you?

Love ya! ♥