Lol you knew it was coming, the post about my cats. I absolutely adore cats, always have, always will. So, here's a quick post about my various mewies <3
Ok, first off is Gracie, the first kitty I had move in with me. My fourth grade teacher, Mrs. Nelson, gave her to me on one of the last days of school. Gracie is shy, timid, polite (she never ever begs or jumps on the table), and scared of practically everything. She's a sweet little kitty though, always wanting to snuggle when you're on the computer or doing something important. For anyone who's ever read the Anne of Green Gables series, she is very much Dora.
Let me introduce you to Davy. ;) This is little Bijou Greyfur, commonly known as Bijou. This little guy's a character, very mischievous and playful. He's a handsome little gentleman, isn't he? He even gets a little moustache right under his nose in the right kind of light, lol. This is one of Boots' kittens, who I helped raise. That was one of my favorite summers ever, spending all day with six playful kittens. I even got to take my little buddy Bij home with me! Strangely, whenever I put on a headband with cat ears on it (a favorite of mine, left over from a past Halloween costume) he freaks out and hisses until I take it off. He only gets snuggly when it's bedtime, and then he will come and curl up with me in my bed. Which is very cute, but not very comfortable.
And this sweet kitty is Boots, the neighbourhood tag-along. She is Bijou's mommy, you can see the family resemblance in their tails, both short-haired that fluff up when they get annoyed or upset. Whenever I walk to school I have to make sure she doesn't see me or else she will follow me all the way to the Junior High. She has the cutest little raspy meows and purrs, and looks like a little teddy bear with her winter fur. She also loves snuggles, and will follow you around waiting for you to sit down so she can jump on your lap.
2 comments:
Our kitties are sweet, aren't they?
You forgot to tell everyone how Gracie is CRAZY for fruit and yogurt. She won't give you any peace until you share with her! I love that funny little quirk about her.
Bij loves the schedule. He lets us know it's time to get the day started and time to go to bed. He likes things to stay the same.
...and Boots, well she sneaks in from outside whenever she gets the chance! LOL
Your kitties make me laugh. They're a bit particular about the company you keep...I still remember Bijou sitting at the top of the stairs, waiting for us then all of the sudden, he'd jump out and HIIIISSSSSSS!!! Crazy, funny kitty.
To this day, Matthew has categorized your kitties into the "nice kitty" and the "not-so-nice Kitty". Ah well, perhaps someday we can earn his favor!
Long live the kitties!
Post a Comment