Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween 2008! (part one)

Last night was Halloween, and boy did I have fun. Here are a bunch of pictures from trick-or-treating last night! :D



This year I went as an elven princess. (Actually an Arwen gown we bought online :D) The cloak I'm wearing was made by the wonderful Sister Abram here in my neighbourhood. I love it!!! Not only is it beautiful, but it really keeps me warm when I'm walking around in the cold trick-or-treating. Sister Abram, you rock!
My mom was being a paparazzi that night, taking a billion pictures of me lol. (Don't tell her, but I'm glad I have all these pictures of the night ;P)

Finally I just ran away upstairs to escape the picture-happy mom. ;)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

You know you loved it! LOL :-)

You sure looked great in your costume! More pictures next year! Bwahahahaha!

>:^)>

(How do you like my little devil emoticon?)

Rebekah said...

That is the most beautiful elven princess dress and cape I have ever seen. I showed it to Chris, and I think he wants me to find a similar gig next year. (:

Gosh, every time I see you, you get prettier and prettier. I think, "Gee, she is so pretty" and then I see you a month or two later and I think, "Whoa. She got prettier." Watch out Sweet 16!

(I'm re-reading my last paragraph and noticing how many times I used a form of the word "pretty". I think we could use this as an effective tongue twister.)

So glad Halloween was such a blast!