Sunday, November 16, 2008

Bleah!

sick germs

Ugh... I seem to be a magnet for colds lately. I had a virus thingy last week, and that kept me out of school for three days. So naturally, the make up work is piling up, not to mention all the current assignments I have coming in now. I still have an essay or two from Honors English I need to make up, and that stupid Animal Farm test I was gone for. I have to come in before/after school and do that, and I hate that!

Getting up early is evil, and if I stay after school I'll be deserted by my walk-home-buddies. Three of my cousins came over this weekend too, and I was way excited because I hadn't seen them in forever. I was feeling better too, but running around and playing was not a good idea. That carried over to Sunday, I woke up and my voice was all croaky and icky (I hate that!!). Luckily we went over to my Omi's (grandma's) house and watched a movie, otherwise I would have had a really bad time. Lol, this has been a grumbly post, hasn't it? ;) On the positive side, maybe I'm just getting all these bugs out of the way for the holidays coming up. :D

Bleah to all colds/sicknesses/viruses/whatever!!

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

I hope we got our viruses out of the way early, too! One year I was sick on Thanksgiving...with the flu. Is there anything worse than that? OK. A tonsilectomy right before Thanksgiving....

Getting up early is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo EVIL!!! Especially when it is for tests and papers that have accumulated.

I hope you feel better now...and most importantly, stay feeling better for the holidays!!!

Wendy said...

Sorry you're not feeling well, my girl. Let's take good care of you and get you back to feeling better! There's way too much fun ahead to feel bleah!

OXOX