Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween 2008! (part two)

Ok now for the best part of the night, trick-or-treating with friends! You could really tell the sugar was kicking in ;), 

Arwen on the phone 2 Here's me calling all of my friends, although the cell phone doesn't really match the gown style. ;) Betcha didn't know elves had cell phones, did you?

We all met at my house and my mom went crazy with the camera-AGAIN-. Jk mom, love ya! <3 I'm glad I have all these pictures of me and my friends, check 'em out! :D

 

 

 

Here's me and Janelle, she was the first to arrive. Janelle was a glow stick, it was awesome, she really glowed!

Katie and Janelle Halloween 1

Janelle was a glow stick, I was an elven princess, Devon was his dad (his dad's the football coach), Austin was a root beer bottle (for his initials: AW lol), Sevey was a cowgirl, Kathyrn was (and is) Real (Salt Lake's soccer team) number one fan, and Drew was the grim reaper.

These four pictures are like a flip book. Look at Devon, he's standing almost perfectly still for the most part while chaos reigns around him. Sevey was trying to get the camera-shy Kathryn to look at the camera, but failed. You can see a tiny bit of her face in the second picture though so haha Kathryn! >:D

The gang 1

The gang 2

The gang 3

The gang 4

Kathryn hiding 1

More of Kathryn being shy, and a really cute picture of Sevey down there. :D

Kathryn and Sevey

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here's a group picture of everyone (look, you can see Kathryn again :O) I love Drew's scary face in the back there, he's attacking Austin with his scythe. Those are raindrops you can see on the camera lens, it was raining lightly for most of the night. That's Halloween in Utah for you! ;)

The sugar's kicking in 1

Lastly, here we go into the night to collect our candy. My Halloween was great, how was everyone's out there? What did you dress up as, and what's your favorite candy? I love Twix bars and Reese's the best. Happy Halloween!

Out into the night Halloween 2008

2 comments:

Wendy said...

What a cute post. Great pictures. Glad you had so much fun last night!

Rebekah said...

Without a doubt, my favorite Halloween candy is Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Kit Kats. This is proven by the fact that I removed all the R.P.B.C.s and K.K.s from one of two Halloween candy bags and ate them myself.

Yeah, the first 15 trick-or-treaters were pretty disappointed when they only saw Hershey's bars and whoppers. But I took pity and opened the second bag of candy and mixed it all in. By 9:30 our candy bowl was empty, so it couldn't have been a total washout!

I liked seeing you and your friends have so much fun on Halloween night!